How & When To Add Financial Firepower To Your Leadership Team
Join us on February 2nd with Julie McGill for “Ready to Scale? How & When to Add Financial Firepower to Your Team.”
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Why the role of CFO is so important in getting scaling right.
- What your choice of CFO signals to investors and why the best ones are hiding in plain sight.
- What are the financial hierarchy of needs and what are key indicators that tell you it’s the right time to add more firepower in the finance function.
- What are the key differences between a VP Finance and a CFO and how the best ones change the game across every department of your business.
- Where are the best places to look for the CFO that is going to fit your founding team. What attributes you should be looking for and how to ensure they are a match for your organization.
- And much more…
Julie McGill is an investor, corporate director and business advisor with a track record of helping companies scale successfully. Julie shares her insight into how the role of CFO has evolved to that of a strategic partner who can provide real insight to the company’s growth plans, including getting your core capabilities primed for increased activity, hiring ahead of growth, knowing where to increase R&D investment within the company, minimizing risk to prepare for new development and perfecting company transparency as a foundation for expansion.